Saturday 4 January 2014

The Story -.-

OH BTW IT IS TRUE BUT THE SPEAKING ISN'T :DDDD

So I was downstairs on the laptop and my sister comes down with a barbie dolls that she hates ._. "Mackenzie can I do your hair" 
I fell like saying, no, fucking go away -.- But instead I simply say "No, thanks" But 'No thanks' in 6-11  language means 'GO AWAY BEFORE I TELL  MUM ;o' But before I say anything else she goes "MUM Mackenzie says his going to tell of me cause he doesn't want his hair doing" D: *Evil Grin*
A. I hardly have hair,boys don't -.- B. DON'T YOU TOUCH MA HAIR GIRLLLLL. 3. Ik its going to be something to do with the #BadBarbies ._.

*Mum comes down while my sister giggles evilly* "MAC LET YOUR SISTER DO YOUR HAIR" Me: "NO I HATE PEOPLE TOUCH MY HAIR" 
NEXT HOUR...

My hair is horrible now and like yeah. 
Later i'm going to the barbers and asking them to #SortItOut. 


Making new post OKAY GOODBYE :*

No comments:

Post a Comment