Saturday 4 January 2014

*Brain Click*

Sorry about that my brain feels way better today because I have the power of the LLAMA BRAIN :OO Bet your like "Wtf Mac, who the heellll are you talking about yol -.-" And I would answer with a big slam of the "I don't give a dam shit" ._. Right my compliant if anyone is actually reading this dam old bloggg :D


*cough* MSP you have caused a argument with the little kids (primary people with kind teachers who let them do anything -.-) and the big kids (who go to big school have a hard time with teacher who spit in your beautiful face o.o) Little Kids: WE WANT MERMAIDS CAUSE THEY CAN SWIM WITH TAILS LIKE A DOG WOOF WOOF WOOF. Big kids: Woof woof woof, lmao -.- MERMAIDS ARE FOR DORKS AND WE  CALL IT MERMAID DOOM AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FLIPPING PUNKS :O
Who wins, the little kids -.- NOT FOR LONG... I will get my flipping 9-year old sister (who on my next post I have a story to tell what she did to my hair cause she thinks that boys shud have blooming pony tails) and well you know COMPLAIN D:

No comments:

Post a Comment