Friday 3 January 2014

Hi -.-

Hoo -.- Wait wtf I mean yo ._. Mac here, this is my new blog :OO * CrowdScreams * 'OMG IT'S MAC FROM MSP WHO LOVES FISHING IN THE FLIPPING LAKE FOR BLOOMING MUFFINS' Urh who the hell is that o.e I'm Mac and my Msp account is EDDYred -.- Heard of it ?
No? Where the fish have you been. I am the person who complained about MSP's 'Mermaid Doom' and after my complaint of a email they change the background... Kinda weird right? No? Haha it's just life dudeeees ._. People lovee the Mackenzie Machine :D Eliza proved her likeness of me on her blog: cupcakellama.blogspot.com. I'm bored, bye, btw (3 B's in a row guyyys) My real name is Mackenzie so if you saw the Mackenzie Machine and was like 'Huh? *water dribbles from your mouth* I though his name was Mac ._." Some CLEVER people would of realised that 'Mac' is my nickname so ...

B-Bye -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment