Saturday 25 January 2014

Omfg PEWDIEPIE

Haha;) How's it's going bros my names pewwwdiepieee o.o WAIT HOLY CRAP NO >.<

If you are a 'bro' here is a quiz -.- If you are not a 'bro' and HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK PewDiePie is, fuck you.
What is the 'thing' PewDiePie does at the end of the video o.o
Fill in the gap: ____ do everything.
What's his real name?
What are his dogs called?
What is his girlfriend's YouTube channel?

Are you the coolfuckers who know everything o.e No GET LOST... That brings me on to a story well not a story, I calm it 'Mac's Stupid Advice Just To Read Not To Do' :OO
WARNING: 
Do not fucking try -.- I will not pay for the shitty cost, REMEMBER I warned you .-.
So someone tells you to get lost:
Person: Get Lost>.<
You: No.
Person: I WILL TELL OUR ENGLISH TEACHER CAUSE I WILL x-o
You: Fine bitch -.- I'll go get lost in a fucking forest o.e
Person: NONONONO I have a crush on you MARRY ME.
You: Fuck off -.-
Person: I was kidding, hey it's lesson time. You in cooking with Mrs ____
You: Yes sure whatever, what's your name D:
Person: You got tricked, Get Lost NOW.
You: Fuck, this always happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment