Wednesday 15 January 2014

Heyyy:))

Well as you might know (or guessed) that '2014' is my last year on MSP._. Tbh I am happy to know I will GET OFF this game. My reasons why:

A. It gets boring -.-
B. In 2015 I have my big exams and stuff -.- My last year till my gcse's ( I will be in year ten next year)
C. I love sport, playing my drums and making people laugh. I do most sports and I have to fit in time to play my drums and to talk to people and make them laugh. So yeah -.-
D. I also have to make time for my nine year old sister. Even though she annoys me I love her and I like making her laugh.

This post is so seriously I won't swear ._. I do it when I get over excited/angry/sad. But I feel okay-ish -.-
It's not a hard time at school tbh, me and my friends all hang around (there is six of us with me) and we like similar things. Like sports, playing some sort of an intrument and joking around but in lesson time I forcus really hard o.e

I can't do with MSP on top of all of this. MSP is harder than school when it comes to depression. People just don't leave you alone because they don't D: I will quit on the 5th-10th of January 2015. not decided AND DON'T WANT TO :D All 2014 I want pictures, pictures of me and my friends so on the very very last post on this blog I will put ALL the pictures up. I don't mean delete account I will quit without deleteing and when I have spare time I will visit.

Okay I REALLLYY NEED TO GET MY EMOTIONS OUT OKAYYYY SO YEAHHHH

Fuck myself I sound like a bitch who has chose a shitty font because I can't be arsed DDDD: True fact -.- :D

No comments:

Post a Comment