Friday 31 January 2014

OKAYOKAY o.e

WELL I am fine. Ish -.-
Today has been fucking hell, buts its my one of my best friend's birthday so yeah ._. I been trying to be happy but tbh everything is so confusing atm :\ Everyone seems so depressed, at school, at home (well actually not really just my siblings :OO) and moviestarplanet.

At school everyone is trying to make Chinese New Year over the top -.- YesYes. Idk why tbh .-. The new year (2014) was shit so yeah ._.

You might know I have have a 9-year old sister who annoys me but I never mention my 15-year old sister because I dislike her the most. All she cares about is:
Boys
Makeup
Clothes
Looking Good .-.
And everything that fucking older sisters do -.- But atm she is being over dramatic because she didn't get "The Best Grade"in her singing exam o.o
My fucking life D:

And MSP is always depressing so that doesn't make a change does it.

Also, I guess I have to (well I would say so) go to one of my best friends birthday party .-. YIPEE o.o  In fact I am quite excited or was o.e But I rather sit at home playing my drums :\ Or guitar. Tbh I hardly ever play my guitar at home D: SO LIKE FUCKING YEAH o-o Goodbye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment