Monday 21 April 2014

Congratulations for not thinking of "it"

Hey ;o
By the title you guessed this post isn't the most exciting but it's actually quite important o.o

So you ALL most of heard of the Hillsborough football disaster? You haven't. Ignorant.
Well what happened is that the old football stadiums used have these metal fencing and fans used to stand in there.
In Sheffield, Hillsborough (I live in the outskirts of Sheffield, like you care ;o) it was a football match Liverpool VS Nottingham Forest and the police decided to put more people behind the fencing then usual. Well people were crushed. I bet that sounds funny? No for fucking hell it wasn't.
Picture of people being crushed.
Does that look fun?

They had to stop the game after 6 minutes after kick-off.
People were helping the people who were getting squashed by doing this:
 

Note: More than a thousand people were behind the fencing so obviously they couldn't help EVERYONE.

Sadly 96 people were crushed to their death.
-I have watery eyes now and I actually never cry :/-
Generations died.
What do I mean by that?
This was one poor family:
Granddad died.
Dad died.
The Dad's son and daughter BOTH died.
Imagine what the poor mum went through? Oh wait. You can't.
Plus some people who witnessed it but survived later on in their lives commented suicide because it was so terrible.

"They went to a football match and NEVER returned"
NONE of the blogs I read have posted about this which actually made me want to punch the computer. WHY do people not remember these things FOR FUCK SAKE ._. WHY?
WHY DO PEOPLE NOT THINK THAT 96, INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE CRUSHED TO THEIR DEATH?
THE YOUNGEST PERSON WAS 10. YES 10. AND YOU DON'T CARE? I'LL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I FUCKING DAM CARE. 




I am pretty angry/upset now. THE YOUNGEST PERSON WAS 10. 10. 
THIS LITTLE 10 YEAR OLD BOY NEVER EVER RETURNED FROM A FOOTBALL MATCH WHILE HE WAS ALIVE.
ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DIED. 96 PEOPLE.
I just want people to know this, understand it and not be bitches.
I am proud that I posted this because seems to me that the blogs I support seem have not.

They deserve to be thought of. I bloody hope Liverpool win the title this year, that club I say is amazing.
  
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE;*

14 comments:

  1. I had to do work about IT in school around a year ago and we had to look on a poem someone made about it and I cried D: It's really sad :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did I capitalize my ''it''? Oh well o.o

      Delete
    2. I have to do a topic of it every year and every time me and my form all end up in tears:/

      Delete
    3. I did feel like I should of posted about it but I couldn't because I didn't know how I could put it into words. What happened was horrible :/

      Delete
    4. Ikr, I was struggling. I was getting more and more angry, you know when you say stuff that doesn't make sense or is a bit mean or something o.o I was read in the face and I was typing like mad and my mum walked in and she said "Mac? Are you okay, you look a bit red" I just said I was playing a game ;D It's a very hard subject to talk about.

      Delete
    5. Red not read in the face o.o

      Delete
    6. I know what you mean, happens a lot to me when I post serious posts. o.o

      Delete
    7. I prefer funny posts, less dramatic and I get more frustrated doing these sorts of posts. I make it sound too bad but this one was supposed sound bad because it was and still is. What made me so upset was that generations died, it was on the sports radio "TalkSport" And they read out all the names, ages and what generation

      Delete
  2. I feel guilty, I know how much it affected you I'm soso sorry for not posting about it. I am ignorant :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not ignorant, no where near. I just used that because I was getting pretty angry o.o

      Delete
    2. I'm still guilty though. Say happy birthday to Lizzie from me btw;o

      Delete
    3. Don't be. I didn't mean anything I said that was offensive.

      Delete
  3. I still feel bad and I agree with Eliza, it's a hard thing to talk about:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this post was ages ago, but I didn't want to make an update about it as these things can lead to anything. People are traumatised by these things and I do not want to hurt them even more, maybe they might get offended personally. I don't know but that's why, I remember everything anyway but I wouldn't want to bring the topic up again anyway. What about the Holocaust? That's one other example in this case.

    ReplyDelete